- Collaborate with client’s advisors to compile a short list of jurisdictions from which to operate;
- Secure timely responses from governmental and regulatory agencies along with service providers; and
- Coordinate and compare financial and other providers, when requested, based on the desired profile for a service provider.
Communication with Families
- Provide reports, capturing financial and non-financial assets, in accordance with agreed timelines;
- Receive and provide reports for donors and advisors for family charities; and
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of information.
Middle Office Functions
Devote attention to governance, asset allocation and risk management to bolster wealth generation. In this regard, CSS undertakes to:
- Monitor activity for compliance with agreed benchmarks; and
- Interrogate data for transactions and charges inconsistent with the structure and expected activity.